Monday, January 22, 2007

The Power of Positive Thinking

So Friday we transferred 2 pretty perfect looking blastocysts. I mean they were like textbook. The whole experience was pretty under whelming. The full bladder and peeing into a bedpan was the highlight of it all. Oh and that I had 24 blastocysts left to freeze. That’s just insane.

I feel better physically. I think I am finally over the OHS symptoms. I was having a really hard time breathing, but that seems to have passed. I have a lot of cramps, which makes me feel like I am getting my period and puts me into a depression. I had lots of pms like cramping during my other short-lived pregnancy, but that was after a relatively normal time. I stared having PMS day 2 after transfer. I doubt it has anything to do with implantation.

Testing is on Sunday. I will wait. I can’t believe it, but I think I can do it. I am just feeling kinda blah. The thing that is driving me nuts is if this doesn’t work I have to wait 3-4 weeks before I even have my follow-up appointment. That is going to kill me. Every step of this process is a huge hurdle to overcome and we remarkable made it past all of them. So for it to all fail, just seems so hopeless. This whole thing feels like a crapshoot and unfortunately the first time I ever rolled dice in craps, I crapped out. Odds are not on my side here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home