Monday, January 15, 2007

That's a lot of eggs!

Yesterday was retrival day. Went well and fast. I was in a bit of pain after. I can usually take pain, but it was pretty bad, even after my D&C the pain wasn't as bad. Anyway they retrieved, drum role please...........42 friggen eggs. Yeah that can't be normal. No one but me seems to be worried that I am hyperstimulating. As of today, I still feel bloated and crampy, but I am peeing a lot (which I know is good). I don't feel as if I am too bloated, but the cramps are what is really bothering me. I feel as if I should be back to normal. Thanks God I had off today.

So out of those 42, they were able to ICSI 36 and right now I have 30 "normal" embroys. I don't know what they mean by normal. I want to be excited, but how can these be good quality. I can't believe that. All the reading I've done says this isn't a good thing. My estorgen at time of retrival was a 5000, so that is a sign of OHS. I am worried. All of this for nothing. I just hope that we have some good ones in there. 30 just can't be normal. Then again imagine if I never have to do this again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home