Monday, December 04, 2006

Cycle Day 1

After 50 long days, I am finally on cycle day 1. The labs at my clinic close down from 12/7 to sometime in Jan. If I didn’t get my period today, I would have to wait until my next period (which who knows when that would happen) to start. On Friday, I still had no period and went to the RE for some tests. They called that night to tell me I should expect my period in 8-10 days. This put me into hysterics… It meant I would have to wait months again. It was not a good night on Friday. They did tell me, “ you definitely ovulated, so that is good news”...Yeah ovulated on cycle day 40, with MF infertility… whoopy! But for once luck was on my side and today woke up with full fledge Aunt Flow and the first time in over a year, I was glad to see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home