Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Just got back from a biz/fun trip to Vegas. It was nice distraction, as I only thought about IVF once an hour.. instead of every other minute. In truth is was a good trip. Though on Sunday, after I said goodbye to my BF who visited from San Diego, I got extremly sad. I aways do when we say our goodbyes, but there is def. a mix of having to go back to my infertile life and become yet all consumed with this.

Some good news from my last post. SC begged HR to get me on his insurance. So we are all good. Gave me a lot of relief. Though I still fear (and all day long) that this isn't going to work. I kept having nigtmares (while in Vegas) of me forgetting to do my injections, or being judged by my friends/family... I just wish we had a 100% guarantee on this. Nothing is going to make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home