Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cycle Day 3

So I start the BCP tonight. Birth Control Pills and I don't have such great history. In fact the two times I've tried to go on them, I became so sick and kinda crazy.

I know they say you don't go crazy on these things, but I swear I did. Besides the constant nausea, they tended to make me really depressed. I remember one day having to get up and go to work and not wanting to... so much so I thought that jumping in front of the NJ Path Train would be a much nicer idea. I obviously didn't jump, as crazy as I am, I am definatly one of those, "I am too embarressed to lose it and jumping in front of a train might cause too much embarressing attention on myself" kinda girl, so I thought the better of it. Anway, what I think I am saying is that I have an unatural fear of the BCP and with all of the other stuff going on I am hoping that I don't cause massive express hour transit delays, by splattering myself accross the 7:08am Train to New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home