Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sandbags and Headaches

I feel like I am carrying around 2 sandbags called my overies. At yesterdays appointment, I still have the 31 follicules, but my estrogen was at 900. I have no idea what this means, but I was told I was going too fast, so they are slowing me down. So now I am taking 75 units of Follistim once in the am and once in the pm. This was cut in half from the 300 total per day.

The follicules are still small, so they said that was OK. I am not sure if I should start getting nervous about overstimulating. I asked the nurse if I had too many follicules etc.. she told me not to worry you'll only retrieve about 3 eggs or so.. What? Don't worry... only 3 eggs. I have 31 friggen follicules. Then I decided she doesn't know what the hell she is talking about.
And strangely felt better.

I have really bad headaches that make me miserable, but that seems to be the worst of it. Cheeks has been great with the shots. They really are no big deal. You never believe that until you are taking them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home