Friday, January 05, 2007

2007 what do you have to offer?

See Ya 2006… by the way 2004 sucked, 2005 not so great, 2006 crappiest year ever! Can I get a break now?

I am also a year older. Don’t feel much different, except if you had asked me on my wedding day 3 ½ years ago what my 32nd year of life would be like, I could guarantee I would have said, trying for baby #2.

So I’ve been doing the Lupron for 10 days now. I am waiting to hear from the nurse on how much to start my Follistim. Tonight hopefully I will take 3 shots, the lovely follistim pen, some HSG, and Lupron. I have to admit I haven’t done a shot to myself yet, I am not sure I can do it. The Lupron has been cake; husband should have gone into medicine… I am just too chicken. Really I can’t blow my hair dry straight; you can’t expect me to do the whole 90 degree angle into my tummy.

I haven’t had any side effects; except for the very new killer headaches I started to get yesterday. I also returned to work yesterday, after being off for a week and a half, so not sure if it’s the Lupron or work. I am going to blame the Lupron as it gets me more sympathy.

In my ultrasound the Dr. said everything looked good. I had 31 follicles. I have no idea if that is good or bad or normal. I guess its good for now. But really what good is a follicle without an egg inside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home