Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Baby 4 You! - part one TTC

I am going to get right into the history of why I am here... The Miscarriage!

Sweet Cheeks or SC (that's the husband) and I decided we wanted to start trying way back in Feb. 2005. We decided to just go the "let's see what happens" way. Which just consisted of us not using any protection. I wound up getting laid off from my job in May and that put a stop to baby making... until Oct. (had a new job and wanted to make sure I was there for a bit before I got myself pregnant). Oct. started a new run, this time I was going with timing... we would just start having sex 10 days after my period and then have it every other day, until my period. As much as I love to have sex with my husband, every other day for 30 days= exhausted... So by Dec. I had done a ton of research. I knew about tempatures, I knew about cervical mucus, cervix softening.. I was set. I started taking my temp in Dec., I ovulated on day 47 with a 61 day cycle. I freaked!... This can't be right, all of those years I skipped my period... crap! I never put it together until I started TTC that I was skipping periods, I was ovulating late. Yikes. I hoped and prayed the next month would be better. And it was, a bit, ovulated day 24. OK I could live with day 24. So that's it, that's the day I ovulate... Dec. was a fluke.

Then March, OH what a month. Day 19 ovulation... and a BFP!.

Victory. I am ashamed to admit this, but along with the joy, I felt relief. I was siking myself out that I was going to have a problem, that I was so relieved that I was able to get pregnant. There was nothing wrong with me. My body is fine, I am fine... I wasn't going to have to worry. Getting pregnant is cake!

Who knew staying pregnant was going to be my problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home