Monday, November 06, 2006

The Not So Good Signs

Last night I had my first of what will probably be many breakdowns. My day started off with a baby shower and talks of little babies all day long. This in fact didn’t bother me one bit, really. I was actually interested, because I was feeling hopeful. So I got through the day no problems really.
I had a financial plan for us… You see my insurance only covers $10k, which would be at least one cycle (but no the ICSI or the freezing). I am pretty sure my meds are covered through my pharmacy provider, so that is taken care of. But that is it. If this doesn’t work we are out of money. But here is where I felt we were in good shape; Sweet Cheeks’ insurance covers everything including 4 retrievals. Right now I am not on his insurance, but fortunately (or so I thought) Cheeks’ company was doing their open enrollment. I must have told him 10 times to make sure we didn’t miss this date. He must have told me 10 times the cutoff date was sometime in Nov. Well the cutoff date was 11/3, it is now 11/6. We are screwed. I was hysterical. This crap is hard enough as it is and to have to deal with the financial burden of this is going to kill us. So we can see how this one cycle goes and if it doesn’t work then we will have to wait until I can get on his insurance, which means having to wait until Jan. 2008 or taking out a loan (this is the option I want). Its like everything is against us. How many signs do we get before we wake up and realize it isn’t meant to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home