Friday, September 01, 2006

What's the fun in Blogging?

This blog thing has really gotten to me. I probably need to go back to therapy, but I think this will be cheaper. I've read so many wonderful blogs by smart, funny, creative women who have taught me so much in so little time. I am afraid, I won't be as smart, definitely not that funny, and I'll have to work on the creative. But if I am the only one who reads this, I think I will get something out it... so I am excited to start this journey!

A note to anyone who does come across this babble, I can't spell and my grammar is poor. I was an English major in college. Which goes to show you that State Schools don't really give you the best education!

So here is my story.

I am 31 years old, married to a great guy, who makes me live in New Jersey ( I am a NYC kind of girl)

We've been trying to conceive our first child since October of 2005. We hit the jackpot in March, but miscarried with a blighted ovum at 10 weeks. I was devastated, still am devastated...

I wanted to start this blog as my TCC journey... with hope of it being more one day. The miscarriage really through me for a loop and though I feel I have a strong support system with friends and family, I just have a hard time opening up.

I am also extremely paranoid and think there is something wrong with me. I've had irregular period all of my life and until I started to try to have a baby really didn't understand my cycle at all. Now that I take temps, check mucus, pee on sticks.. I understand this... I ovulate very late, my cycles can be 36-60 days... all of the reading I've done says this ain't no good. So I feel I am in trouble here, but until I reach that one-year mark, no doctor wants to have anything to do with me. So I will come here to vent.. to tell stupid stories... to try to make sense of this whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home